Join or Host a Liver Life Walk in Your Town
Create a community around wellness and liver health awareness as you gather with like-minded teams and families to end liver disease. Raise funds and take a stroll together to make a real difference in your community and the lives of those affected by liver disease.
Join a Liver Life Walk
We currently have Liver Life Walks in the following communities across Illinois & Michigan:
- Saturday, June 9, 2018
- Saturday, September 22, 2018
Host a Liver Life Walk
Bring a Liver Life Walk to a community near you. We have two dates for 2018 to host a Liver Life Walk: Saturday, June 9th and Saturday, September 22nd.
Simply follow these five easy steps:
- Plan Ahead | Gather your supporters for help.
- Find a Location | Where will you host your walk?
- Recruit Walkers | Check out nearby doctors offices and coffee shops.
- Fundraise | Raise money through ALF’s online portal.
- Hold a Successful Event | Have an amazing day!
Download the full Walk Coordinator Manual>
Additional documents available by contacting Tatiana Hayes, THayes@LiverFoundation.org.